Tuesday, November 4, 2014

My Dt Entry for Meet at the Scrapper's Corner

Hi All
here is my DT entry in the Meet at the scrappers corner
pop on over and see what the team are doing click link below
 
 this image is from Sherri Baldy
coloured with my favourite Copic Colours
papers / flowers/bling from my stash
to purchase this image just click on link below to be taken straight to the Etsy store
 
 
https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/151211888/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=sr_gallery_41&ga_search_query=sherri+baldy&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Debbie. Love the color combo. Big Texas Hugs, Antoinettet

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card love the colours and all the embelishments
    love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you have done with this card Debbie, it is truly beautiful.
    Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the bling and glitz. :)

    ReplyDelete