Tuesday, November 4, 2014

My DT Entry for Christmas

Hi All
well its getting close to Christmas so time to get a move on
here is my Design Team entry for My Bestie UK
coloured with my favourite Copic markers
paper used are from Kaisercraft Mint Twist
please pop on over to our blog and see what the rest of the team are doing !
 
 
 
Click link below to take you to the ETSY  shop to buy this cute image
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                                                         
 

9 comments:

  1. just such a cute card! i love the colours you used. Just so festive! Hugs Davinia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Debs i just love the colour combination
    love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! this is truly beautiful, I love everything about it.

    Hugs
    Keeley x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation I love it
    Hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete