Saturday, October 25, 2014

My DT Entry for Meet at the Scrappers Corner

Hi All
Here is my Design Team entry for Meet At The Scrappers Corner
here is the link if you want to join in or look at what our talented design team have been doing
 
I used my copics to colour
papers from my personal stash
bling and flowers from my stash
by clicking the link below it will take you straight to Sherri Baldy's ETSY store
to purchase this image
 
                                                                                https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/198565459/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=sr_gallery_19&ga_search_query=sherri+baldy&ga_page=27&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery
                                                    

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    Just visiting all the ladies blogs today.
    I wanted to say thank you for being on our Team over here at Meet at the Scrappers Corner.
    Love your work and am very happy to have you as part of our Team.
    Sending Scrappy Hugs, Annette xx

    ReplyDelete