Monday, July 28, 2014

My DT entry in the My Bestie UK challenge ( anythink with the letter P)

Hi Again today I have my latest DT work for My Bestie UK
you can find all the teams work by clicking the link below
 
This challenge is use anything with the letter P
I have used pink/ pearls/pretty paper
I coloured the image from Sherri Baldy using copic markers
die is from Whimsy stamps (Double scallop doily die)
pearls / flowers / ribbon and stamen just from my stash
thank you for viewing my blog

8 comments:

  1. this is sweet I like this image you've colord her fantastic
    hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Debs, I like the sweet image the shape and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debs this is so delicate and fitting for our challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Debbie such sweet colours love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! this is truly beautiful, I love everything about it.

    Hugs
    Keeley x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw deb! that is sooo cute! i love the shape of you card. hugs Davinia x

    ReplyDelete