Monday, June 30, 2014

My summer Dt Entry for My Bestie UK

Hi All many thanks for coming to look at my blog
this is my Design Team entry for My Besties UK  Summer Challenge
you can find all the teams work by clicking this link below
I have used the paper from DCWV surfs up stack
The Die I used is from Memory box Big Splash Border
I paper pieced her shorts and scarf
coloured her with Copics
Image is from Sherri Baldy you can find her images on Etsy just follow this link below
Thanks again for looking I have been busy so ill post some more soon ..
 
                                                              

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Debs, I like the sweet image and the wonderful design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely Debbie.... pretty colours love the paper piecing - Carol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Debbie so summery lovely colours - Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a right beach babe.... Loving the layers, perfect card x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow beach feeling ,gorgeous card design ,love it .It is so nice to welcome you on the My-Besties German Design challenge this month,Thank you so much!
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at my besties Spanish

    ReplyDelete