Monday, May 5, 2014

My Bestie DT entry for the UK Challlenge ( use the colour PURPLE)

Hi Again here is my DT Entry in the My Besties  UK challenge ( use the colour PURPLE)
you can find all the teams AWESOME work here : http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.com.au/
I have used the Sherri Baldy image 122
coloured with my favourite copic colours ( listed below )
I used FANCY THAT die for the swirls ( sorry no code)
and MEMORY Box spiral flowers
lilac ribbon / paper and tickets are from my stash
I hope you think she's as sweet as I do
COPIC COLOURS USED
skin :E000 E00 E01 E11
clothes and hair ties : V01 V05 V06 V09
Thank you for looking please pop on over to the bestie blog and join in all the fun
 

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful 'purple' design, Debbie. Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Debbie, I like the adorable image and the swirls.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and purple and adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Hun love it xxxxx wendy

    ReplyDelete