Saturday, March 8, 2014

My entry in the Aussie Besties challenge ( love of pearls and bling )

 You can find all the other entries here : http://mybestiesaussiechallenge.blogspot.com.au/
 on this card I used Magnolia dies Birthday Flag and Heart Banner
 Paper flowers and stamens
 Tiny metal roses and pearls
 Lace and sequin bow
copic colours I used skin :E000 -E00-E01 E21
clothes : BV0000 - BV01-BV02
number 1 RV00- RV02-RV04
this is my first post with listing what I used so please forgive me if its not perfect :)


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful bright colours and well presented... Love your colouring thank you for joining in the Aussie Besties challenge ( love of pearls and bling ) Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and lovely colouring ...Thank you for playing along at My Besties Aussie Challenge .Hugs Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jane and Rose ! im having lots of fun

    ReplyDelete