Sunday, March 23, 2014

Aussie Besties Challenge Tag with Flower

Hi All here is my entry into the Aussie Besties Challenge Tag with Flower
you can find all the other entries here
 
 
                                                                            http://mybestiesaussiechallenge.blogspot.nl/
     Image has been coloured with copics
Skin :E0000 -E000 -E01 -E21
Hair - R02 -E07 - E09 - E29
Clothes R01 - R02 - R05 -YG01 -YG03- YG05
Dies Memory Box Kensington Border ( butterflies)
Marianne craftables CR1250
I glittered the green paper flowers in gold stickles
added pearls/ribbon/stamens from my stash
     

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Tag ...love all the details . thanks for playing along with us at My Besties Aussie Challenge .
    Hugs
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Deb! I love that Lime green! Hugs Julie Aussie Besties!xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Debs this is just so beautiful with the superb green colouring. Loving the wonderful textures with all the flowers and ribbon. I am also now your latest keen Follower.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete